Saturday, June 15, 2013

Writing Down My Weaknesses and Strengths

Well, I've been working diligently on improving myself... since I can remember. But most seriously in the past three years. So writing down my weaknesses, as well as my strengths, was very empowering... uplifting even!

I was surprised by that!

It brought to my attention the fact that the atonement really works. Some of my weaknesses have become strengths! It works! Weee!

I'm not going to detail for all to read what I wrote down. But I do feel strengthened by the experience already.

I'm very happy to be on this Every Woman a CEO journey. I expect to come out a more graceful woman.

Love,
Bronwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're doing the Every Woman a CEO 90 Day Challenge with me then you're invited to comment and discuss with me. Just keep in mind, this is my personal journal of this experience. So be nice! And no spam! LOL!