Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 1 - C Words - Contained

Contained is a very good word to being this challenge, I think.

It has to do with being a vessel. It has to do with how much I can hold. And it brings my mind to being filled with the glory of Christ.

Okay, so if I'm going to be filled up with His glory then I'd best free up some space. Which brings my mind to the gospel of Jesus Christ and all of the codes of conduct and feelings that are the Law of the Gospel.

And THAT brings my mind to being Celestial - which, as I understand it, is just another word for being filled with the Glory of Christ... because living His Law perfectly (like He did, and told us to do) means that I can then stand in His glory and receive His image in my eyes.

In MY EYES! My countenance. His light shining in my eyes. From Him, and then through my eyes to shine like a beacon on a hill.

Wow. Contained is a good word.

Love,
Bronwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're doing the Every Woman a CEO 90 Day Challenge with me then you're invited to comment and discuss with me. Just keep in mind, this is my personal journal of this experience. So be nice! And no spam! LOL!