Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 3 - C Words - Clean

Clean.

Wow, it's amazing how much more CLEAR I am today after a good night sleep. Now I can actually think about "Clean".

The word "clean" brings up a lot of thoughts for me.

I want my house to be clean, especially since it is dedicated to Christ. Which makes it a Temple unto Him. My body is also a Temple dedicated unto Him through baptism.

A field that is "clean" is generally dedicated to a specific purpose.

Clean means "pure" or "innocent" as well. I think of clean when I think of repentance. To have our garments made pure in the blood of Christ. The Atonement.

It definitely fits my theme of being filled with the Glory of Christ.

  • To be a pure vessel - to contain what things Christ wants me to contain.
  • To clear out the foggy mist of darkness from my brain and body and make room for what Christ wants to fill me with.
  • To be clean of the blood and sins of myself and this generation through repentance and service in the Name of Christ - doing mighty works in His Name.
 I have to say. After 3 days... C words are making a lot of sense to me. I really think that after I do this first 90 days I'll go back and do it again to see how the Lord builds upon my understanding line upon line.

This certainly is a program that I could do over and over again for the rest of my life, and I know that each time I go through the C.E.O. words I will become a better Daughter of God.

....

It just hit me anew.

We are children of God!

That means... we are literally Child Gods. I see myself so differently when I think of it like that.

Love,
Bronwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're doing the Every Woman a CEO 90 Day Challenge with me then you're invited to comment and discuss with me. Just keep in mind, this is my personal journal of this experience. So be nice! And no spam! LOL!