Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 4 - C Words - Composed

Today I learned a bit about the word "composed".

I learned that sometimes I compose myself and use sharpness. Sometimes I compose myself and stay silent. Sometimes I compose myself and smile sweetly. Sometimes I compose myself and use a loud voice.

And sometimes I don't compose myself and I freak out a little when I feel overwhelmed. Especially if everyone is talking at me at once. ARGH!

So, yeah. I lost my composure a few times as they day went on. But, I'm glad to say that I got it back together quickly and moved on. It was good to keep that word in my mind all day.

Oh! I'm so tired!

My baby is teething and won't sleep through the night. Night after night after night of waking up 6-8 times a night to go and hug and lay my baby back down is taking its toll on my composure for sure. But after pondering my day, and thinking of lessons I've pondered in the past... I think there can be a miracle for me (and everyone like me who is sleep deprived) in that I believe that the Lord can make every moment of rest I got last night count.

Perhaps, by the power of my faith, I can be emotionally contained, clear headed, clean of goobery spirits, and composed all day long anyway. Perhaps it doesn't even have to be tough! Perhaps every moment of sleep I get is all the sleep I need to have a great day and feel exceptional!

I'm still in ask mode about this, but I think it's possible. Even probable.

Okay. 10pm and time to rest for Bronwen.

Love,
Bronwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're doing the Every Woman a CEO 90 Day Challenge with me then you're invited to comment and discuss with me. Just keep in mind, this is my personal journal of this experience. So be nice! And no spam! LOL!