Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 7 - C Words - Coordinate

So, it's actually day 8... but I didn't blog yesterday. So I'm recording my thoughts from day 7 today.

Coordinate.

I tried really hard all day to think of this as being balanced. And while I know that being coordinated is what keeps us from falling on our faces all the time, I just couldn't keep my mind on that broad of a  view...

All day my mind kept returning to the CO part. Co - ordinate.

Then I thought of how coordinate also means a location. As in "what are the coordinates?" And how with a coordinate location two lines meet in the middle somewhere.

So THEN I pondered how "CO" pertains to company, or two or more.

What it came down to is that I see my marriage differently since yesterday. Coordinated is on it's way to being cooperative. In fact, coordinate seems to be the first step TOWARD cooperation. First you ordinate, then you operate. But it takes at least two to make the "co".

Longitude is coming from one direction. Latitude is coming from another. But they meet at a point... always.

Love,
Bronwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're doing the Every Woman a CEO 90 Day Challenge with me then you're invited to comment and discuss with me. Just keep in mind, this is my personal journal of this experience. So be nice! And no spam! LOL!