Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 8 - C Words - Constant

My mom has had to constantly be telling me today that the word of the day is CONSTANT! LOL!

"Be thou constant unto me."

That's what I think of when I think of the word "constant".

Being constant... if I am constant then I won't "decrease". I won't go backward. I won't have to be learning the same lesson over and over and over again. I can be taught line upon line and be making strides in an upward/forward direction instead of perpetually stopping and taking steps back out of ignorance. (You know, ignoring the truth. Ignoring the promptings. Ignorant.)

I want to be absolutely constant unto Him.

Love,
Bronwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're doing the Every Woman a CEO 90 Day Challenge with me then you're invited to comment and discuss with me. Just keep in mind, this is my personal journal of this experience. So be nice! And no spam! LOL!