Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 2 - C Words - Clear

Clear.

I love the definitions for "Clear". I feel drawn to the one pertaining to clarity - like water being clear and clean with no impurities. I like to think of applying that one to myself. And since I'm already on the "being filled with Christ's Glory" line of thought... it really does go with the thoughts that came to me yesterday with the word "Contained".

Gotta make room so I can contain it!

The day is young. I may write again. I may not. But I do like this word. I want to be pure. Illuminated with Holy Light.

Love,
Bronwen

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this absolutely MARVELOUS?!?

    I am learning so much about myself, and it's awesome to see you doing the same.

    ReplyDelete

If you're doing the Every Woman a CEO 90 Day Challenge with me then you're invited to comment and discuss with me. Just keep in mind, this is my personal journal of this experience. So be nice! And no spam! LOL!