Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My feelings on Chosen and Concise

Well, I did what I said I would do. ;) I've spent the past several days pondering on the word "Chosen" and "Concise".

I now know why these words threw me for a loop. It's silly, but it's really all about how whomever is reading my blog perceives me after I own what I know about myself and how I view my own strengths and weaknesses.

I lean to wanting to write things like: "I know I have a long way to go." (which is still true) just to be sure that YOU know that I don't think I'm so perfect and wonderful.

But... the truth is... I DO see my strengths. I see my progress. And I'm pleased with my progress. I know who I am and I'm happy to be here. I'm happy to do my work here and I'm glad to be part of the Lord's plan here.

I know my part (as well as many others - even everyone born on this Earth!) is extremely important and that if I don't DO my part then the side of righteousness is weakened and the side of evil is strengthened. I know it.

I have some family members whom have tainted me in the past. I have expressed righteous thoughts and because it challenged them to grown and study they, instead, became vindictive and act (yes, still, more than 2 years later) like I live my life to judge them as evil people. They say many mean things about me behind my back trying to get family members, whom love and respect me, to turn on me. (Obviously they tell me what is happening or I wouldn't know about it because I choose to keep distance between me and the abuse.)

Because this stuff all originated in a blogging setting I have tended to be somewhat shy about some things. But fear is so bad. I know that. And once I pinpointed the problem and the source I feel that I can move on.

Perhaps someone along the way will read my blog posts and think that I think too much of myself. I don't think too much of myself. Nor do I think too much of you and everyone else. I think great things, and I know that they are absolutely true and that we are entirely capable of obtaining perfection. But the perfection is not from the view of the world. It is strange to them. It is imperfect to them. The perfection I seek, and that I know we can all accomplish, is God's perfection. Merciful, strict, loving, and without prejudice.

I'm not sorry I took so many days on these words.

I've come to realize that I have been LEARNING to be concise, to articulate myself carefully so that all of my words make sense in the least amount of words. I'm not perfectly concise yet. But... that's okay. I'll get there.

I am chosen. I know that I am chosen for this day. I know that I am chosen for my husband. I know that I am chosen for my children. I know that I am chosen for my assignments, and my mission is important and that I was chosen - hand picked - to be the one to do these things.

I know that YOU were chosen to do something important as well. I know that we are the strongest, most valiant people in the history of the Spirit Children sent to do battle with the enemy of Christ, on this Earth now - to be SURE that we don't JUST get through one day and move on to the next - but to get something marvelous done for our Salvation, and to move forward the purposes of our loving Father in Heaven.

I know it.

And now... I have to acknowledge that someone who reads this might get mad at me for saying that! And what it comes down to is that... that isn't my problem. I can't MAKE anyone mad. I don't have that kind of power. (Wah-meee Wah-meee!) Would that I did. Perhaps I could do some good with the power of controlling someone else's feelings and emotions.

But alas - I cannot. I am just a little girl. ;)

Okay! On to the next word!

Love,
Bronwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're doing the Every Woman a CEO 90 Day Challenge with me then you're invited to comment and discuss with me. Just keep in mind, this is my personal journal of this experience. So be nice! And no spam! LOL!