Friday, July 12, 2013

C - Words - Complete

Today's word was complete.

First thing this morning, before I knew today's word, I determined to completely clean my home. I did it - in 80 degrees - all day. I took a lot out of me but I decided to be completely okay with the heat, and the sweat (which I usually abhor, but have determined is healthy for me and I may as well do a lot of it on a day when I will need a shower at the end of the day anyway.)

I also completely stood my ground about doing the right thing when someone else wanted me to disobey.

That was didn't feel very good at first. But I've come to a place, after talking things through, where I can handle the onslaught of emotional persecution that came as a consequence of my choice and smile.

Yep! I'm smiling anyway. I feel MORE complete in my confidence and faith. Perhaps it's a little shaky. But I'm still not going to give in and DO the wrong thing. I hope I can maintain the right FEELINGS. I'm done being bullied into doing wrong things.

Anyway. I'm feeling more completed!



Completed:
1)     Finished; ended; perfected; fulfilled; accomplished.
 


Yay!

Love,

Bronwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're doing the Every Woman a CEO 90 Day Challenge with me then you're invited to comment and discuss with me. Just keep in mind, this is my personal journal of this experience. So be nice! And no spam! LOL!